Présentation : Procter & Gamble Company is one of the world's leaders in producing and selling consumer products.
Net sales break down by family of products as follows:
- care and hygiene products (32.9%): oral hygiene products (toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes, etc.; Crest, Oral-B, Scope, and other brands), pharmaceutical products (Vicks, Actonel, Prilosec), toilet training pants (Pampers), toilet papers (Charmin), paper towels (Bounty), etc.;
- home care and laundry products (29.6%): dishwashing liquids, detergents, stain removers, fabric softeners, deodorizers, bleaches, etc.
(Ariel, Downy, Dash, Tide, Bonux, Mr Propre, Swiffer, Febreze, Ace, etc.);
- beauty products (24.1%): hair care products (shampoos, colorings, and cream rinses; brands Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Wella and Koleston), body care (soaps, shower gels, deodorants, etc.; Camay, Zest, Secret, Old Spice), feminine protection (Always and Tampax), cosmetics (make-up and facial care; Max Facto, Covergirl and Olay), and perfumes (Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Escada);
- shaving products (9.6%): blades, razors, batteries, etc.
(Gillette, Mach3, Braun, and Duracell brands);
- other (3.8%): snacks (Pringles), dog and cat foods (Iams).